Saturday 5 January 2013

Christmas/new year Occasions 2012

Here are some outfits I wore for different occasions between Christmas and New year.  

As a Roman Catholic I celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve where we get our presents in the evening of this day its a religion thing so I may do a post about it possibly. 

So here is everything  for this occasion  - so first i started to do my make up
                                                         Make up for the face 

First of all I used the Victoria Secrets make up primer & setting spray, sprayed to my whole face and after use of when all my make up was all done and same for boxing day and new year eve. 

Then i used sephora concealer, this concealer is my fave concealer i ever used

After that i used the Garnier Roll on for my undereyes 

For Foundation i used Mac Mineralize Satinfinish buffed that all together to the face which then  i used the ELF Complexion Prefection powder. As for blusher I used tinkled pink for the cheeks and then i  used the Benefit high beam a little higher above the cheeks to give my face of a highlight giving the glow/shine to my face. 

As for eyes I used 3 mac eyeshadows in shroom, sable and orb from this order for the lid, crease and browbone. After that I used the loreal super liner in black laquer for the waterline and finally for mascara I used NO7 fonomenal lashes. 

Last for lips I used the Mac Lipstick in Snob. Here is a picture of all products.




After this I straightened out my hair by using the Remington wet to straight straightener and before i done this i used the V05 smoothing creme as a heat defence. 

                                       


                                                      Here is a result of this :  
                                                           
                                                                            Front 


Back





                                              Next I did my nails these are the products i used



Here is the result how my nails turned out from using these products 


Here are the shoes i wore 


and finally all done up and here is how i looked with my outfit i wore 

Outift of the night 
                                                            

                      Cardigian from H&M
 Long Top dress from Alex Reed
Leggings from Primark 
Shoes from CCC 

                                                                                                                





               

2 days later on the boxing day  went out with my brother, his mates and few of mine friends to a bar for dinner and after went to the pub for drinks which was really nice lovely night

Here is  the makeup, hairstyle and outfit i wore for that night but nails were the same as above 24th. 

    Makeup I used description below this picture 



                                               
   First of all I used the sephora concealer aswell with the garnier roll on.  For foundation I used Maybeline BB cream to built to that i used the 17 pressed powder to next to a revelon blusher which i used for my cheeks.
For eyes I used the urban decay primer potion and as for eyeshadows i used the MUA heaven and earth pallete of the shades bottom two after the first eyeshadow. 
As for Liquid liner I used the same one as the 24th as for mascara i used the avon supershock max mascara 
as last for all i used MAC lipstick in Blankety 



Here is a pic how it looks like on me 



I created out of the ordinary on a hairstyle i came up with 


The necklace i wore 



The shoes that i wore 



Last for all my outfit 
                                                                                  Necklace from Forever 21
                                                                     Long Top Dress from Marks and Spencers
                                                                                         Tights from Primark
                                                                                              Shoes from TKMAX
                                                                                                   
                                                                                                     
                                  
                                                                                                           
So for new years eve I went to a house party to my brother's friends house which couple of my friends came along.  Here is the make up, hair, and outfit i wore for this occasion.

Lets start with makeup

So first I used the concealer yes it is the same one as all above and then i used the Mac strobe for the face. As for foundation i used the Rimmel Match Prefection in 100 ivory.
To top of that the powder I used is Mac Mineralize Skin-finish Natural in light, as for cheeks I used the Mac Dainty mineralize blusher and to top of that i used the Mac Mineralize skinfinish in soft and gentle as a highlight in my cheeks,
As for eyes I used the Accessorize eyesahadow in half baked and same liiquid liner as above for the waterline including with the same mascara aswell.
As for lips i used the covergirl lipstick in peach shine.


Here is a picture on how it looked on me 



The necklace that i wore 


As for the nails the nail varnishes i uised 


I created two different looks by using these products 



As for my hair i put my hair up in a half wrapped pony tail here is the back of it 



 The shoes that I wore



   As for the whole outfit here it is          

                                                                                                  Silver grey 1/4 Cardi top
                                                                                                      White flower blouse from primark 
                                                                                                    Jeggings from Primark 
                                                                                              Necklace from New Look
                                                                                                Shoes from Topshop
                                                       


So thats everything all my looks, hairstyles and outfits through the christmas period. From the products above what you see from the pictures of the make up products if you would want me to an in-depth review on any products then please do let me know and i will tell you my thoughts. 


                                                                                 
  








6 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie!
    Nice pics! And nice blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you'll have time ❤
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Nominated you for the liebster award. You can find the award rules and questions here to answer in a post http://naturalbeautyoxo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY!

    Check my blog out and follow me if you like

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey caroline I loved these outfits and makeup!!

    Just followed!!!
    Created my own blog, would love for you to check it out

    http://ablognamedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete